What about lead generation? What type of services did we provide actual customers with?
Below you will find a few details, but in a meeting with you, face to face, we will have the opportunity to explain you more in depth what problem they were facing, and what solutions were implemented, with which benefits.
France : at several IT Security Integrators (Axians & Integralis a.o.): Several short-term missions (a couple of days each time) in order to set-up:
- Call Blitzes for the Sales Reps,
- Coaching the Sales Reps on cold-calling,
- Alignment of Prospect Lists with CRM, cross-checking info,
- Alignment of Material Infrastructure needed on the long-term for cold-calling (rooms, phones, etc…).
Silicon Valley based (IPAM, DNS & DHCP automated appliances)
- Definition of Target Market and Target Profiles;
- Look for Prospection Lists on different countries (France, Belgium, Luxemburg, Spain, small periods on Portugal and Serbia);
- Cross-Check with different other inputs (existing Customers and Prospect Lists, Leadlander and Eloqua);
- Use automated Contact and Phone Tools (Connect and Sell), integrated in Salesforce;
- Phone Lead Generation and Set-up meetings’ schedule with Local Country Managers.
IT Security Consultancy Company : Lead and Meeting generator. Strategy definition together with the Foounder, after screening of:
1) the accountancy reports in order to define old customers (2007 onwards)
2) activities in 2010
3) profiling of most profitable customers
4) streamlining of Customer Size and Delivery capacity
Focus on Local Public Sector and Network Security Activity.
Lead and Meeting Generation Plan and roll-out of it. Support on the first visits with the Sales forces in order to fine-tune the market approach.
Chamber of Commerce :
- cleaning of existing databases;
- targeted phone actions for high level CxO events;
- systematic twice a week set-up of Business Breakfasts (3 to 6 Cies present) each Tuesday and Thursday);
- systematic twice a month set-up of International Business Breakfasts (3 to 6 Cies present) with specific themes;
- consolidating the presence of participants at different Events, giving also support to the Business Development (Membership Generation a.o.).